The Social Enterprise NI Awards 2018 are now open for applications.
This year there is a brand new category, the Social Enterprise Stakeholder of the Year. Social Enterprise NI want to encourage both private and public sector organisations who are a stakeholder of the sector, whether that may be through supply chains, strategy or indeed offer advice and support to the social enterprise sector to apply to become the Stakeholder of the Year.
They have 12 categories in total. See list below. Why don’t you get your organisation the recognition that it deserves and enter these prestigious awards, which are growing year on year.
Save the date in your diary now for the Gala Awards night on Friday 19 October in the Stormont Hotel, Belfast.
Closing date now EXTENDED – Friday 27 July 2018 at midnight!
1. NI Social Enterprise 2018
2. One to Watch
3. Social Impact
4. Consumer facing Social Enterprise
5. Education Training and Jobs
6. Newly Established – not yet trading **
7. Housing Association of the Year – Community Impact
8. Credit Union of the Year – Community Impact
9. Social Enterprise Stakeholder of the Year
10. Local Council of the Year – Social Enterprise Strategy/Development
11. Social Enterprise – Employee/Volunteer of the Year – please use separate application form
12. Social Enterprise Leader – please use separate application form
For more information and to submit an application form follow the link below or email Operations and Memberships Manager, Amanda Johnston; firstname.lastname@example.org